We’re hoping to wet you’re appetite for the 2012 Hearts & Hands Auction coming up next Friday, September 21 at the Portland Art Museum. Here is another package teaser for the cowboys & cowgirls at heart!
Let ‘Er Buck
Experience the 2013 Pendleton Round-Up as a VIP with our one-of-a-kind Let ‘Er Buck package. Included are four tickets in the Grandstand seating area for the Friday and Saturday night performances of the rodeo and four tickets to Happy Canyon Saturday. Two double occupancy rooms at Wildhorse Resort & Casino Thursday through Saturday, hospitality passes at Happy Canyon, a personal, behind the scenes tour of the Let ‘Er Buck Room, and transportation for four to various events in the Round-Up courtesy of shuttle vans.
Included with this package is a basket filled with Round-Up favorites:
- $150 gift card to Hamley Steakhouse
- Pendleton Ladies, size Medium, Brown Leather, Fringed, Western Style Jacket – designed and hand painted by Patricia Wolf
- Pendleton 100% Virgin Wool Chinle Fringed Throw with Southwest Design and matching Chinle, Cord Trimmed Pillow
- Pendleton four Legendary “Celebrate the Horse” Coffee Mugs
- Four bottles of Pendleton Whiskey
- Wooden “Cowgirl” and “Keep Ur Clothes On -Let ‘Er Buck Room” signs
- Red Wool Table Runner
- Horseshoe Wine/Liquor Holder
- 14 Hands 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wild Horse 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon/Pasa Robles
- “Brands” glass wine carafe
- July 2012 Cowboys & Indians magazine